CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Workin' 9 to 5!

I should have posted about this last week, since that is when I found out my exciting news. Oops! The exciting news is here... I have a job for the fall!!!! I am so excited. I will be teaching 3rd grade at Ellison Park Elementary which is in West Layton. (If you are going north you get on Main Street in Kaysville and turn left on Gordon Ave. The school is on your left.) It only takes about 10 minutes to get there from my house. I have been to the school a few times and met the other 3rd grade teachers once. I know the secretary and the principal well and they are wonderful people. I can start decorating my classroom as soon as I am home in July. I just had to share the exciting news. Now, it's back to grading papers! (The story of my life!) :)

7 comments:

Chandie said...

Jessie!!!!!! That is SUCH exciting news!!! Congratulations!!!! You are going to be the most amazing teacher ever... 3rd graders in your class will be so lucky!! I'd love to help you decorate, give me a call! Love ya!!

ClaysJenna said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so so so excited for you! I'm so glad its so close to home and to us:) Those kids are lucky to have you as their teacher! I adore you and am so excited for you!!

pamelasue said...

That is such great news! I can't wait to see your classroom. Let us know when we can help. Can't wait til July!

pamelasue said...

That is such great news! I can't wait to see your classroom. Let us know when we can help. Can't wait til July!

Carrie said...

Yahoo Jessie, Congrats on that! Is that the school you wanted and were told to "wait" for earlier? Is it the grade you wanted? Sounds like an awesome start for you, we are happy for you and excited to have you back home soon!

Stacie said...

Hooray!!! I'm so excited for you! We love Layton! :)

P.S. Can you transfer to Creekside in a few years for my kids? We'd appreciate that.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessie! I found your blog through Haylee's and just love your cute background! Congrats on your job - I wish wish WISH we lived up there so my little boy could have the chance to be in your class. Good Elementary school teachers are so important!

Come visit me sometime at:

http://www.horsleyfam.blogspot.com

and

http://www.supermomcentral.blogspot.com

Hope you're doing great!

-Lauren (Steadman) Horsley