CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

I LOVE technology!

NOT... Actually it's not that I hate technology; I just don't like when it doesn't work like I want it to. I haven't been able to put any pictures up, because I can't get them on my computer. I can't find the cord to connect my camera to my laptop. I decided today that I would just put the memory card in my laptop to get my pictures on here that way, but... of course it didn't fit. I am hoping when I move home I find the cord, or maybe I'll just buy one. I have lots of cute pictures from Vegas and as soon as I can I promise I will post them. Until then, enjoy the lack of pictures, while I enjoy seeing all of your pics.

1 comments:

Chandie said...

Oh I can't wait to see the pictures and hear all the stories! What a fun experience you've had ~ I'm so proud of you! See you SOON!!! ;-)