CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

40 days and 39 nights

When I talked to Garan on the phone on Mother's Day I told him that I was doing my best to not count down too much. (What that means is that I only write down how many days are left once a day and that I try to think about it only a few times a day.) The closer it gets the more I think about it. I am starting to get crazy questions and advice more and more. Funny thing is I can't really answer their questions and I can't really act on the advice yet. Anyways, the reason for this post is to make a small list (I'm a list maker). The list will include things I love about Garan and/or reasons I'm excited for him to be home in just a few weeks. Here we go...


1. He treats me like a princess
2. His cute smile and giddy grin when he has a surprise up his sleeve
3. The way he holds me
4. His positive attitude
5. His dedication to the Lord
6. His love of EVERYONE
7. The way he sings
8. The way he can always make me smile
9. When he tickles my back
10. He lets me sleep on is lap when we are watching movies
11. Holding his hand
12. His amazing cooking abilities
13. His STILL cheers for the Cougars although he goes to the U
14. He loves my family and they love him
15. He likes to read
16. He's competitive
17. His ability to speak in public
18. He's HOT
19. He can fix a computer
20. He loves his mom and sisters
21. He's generous
22. He dives with one hand, because he's holding my hand with the other
23. He helps my mom and I decorate for Christmas
24. He sings "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" at the top of his lungs with me
25. He supports my siblings with all of their activities (there are lots)
26. His confidence in himself and others
27. His love of everyday
28. His laugh
29. The way he says tortilla
30. He's so nice to my friends
31. He always makes me laugh
32. He dances with me in my driveway, his driveway, and the park
33. He has loved his mission
34. He has made me feel loved while one his mission, but lets me know he is a focused and dedicated missionary
35. The way he looks in jeans
36. HE always smells like a combination of gum and cologne
37. He listens to church music on Sundays
38. He writes great letters
39. He loves Disneyland as much as I do
40. He makes everyday better!

I realize that things won't be the same when he gets home, but I'm excited to see where things do go. Garan is amazing. I love and miss him so much and could not be happier to have him coming home so soon! Life is good!

5 comments:

Stacie said...

Oh, I love that list! That is so cute. And so perfect! Good luck not thinking about him coming home too much. :) It's hard....I know. I'm so excited for you two to be together again!

Carrie said...

oh, very cute. I hope things are awesome when he gets home for you two! Good luck with the last month, it hopefully will go fast!

ClaysJenna said...

Love the list!! Good luck with the last small stretch:)

Chandie said...

That was so cute Jessie! I LOVE it!! And I LOVE the two of you, I can't wait for him to get home and make you being in our family "official" :) Love ya!!

pamelasue said...

Oh, what a cute and perfect list. I am a little emotional reading it. You have him to a tee! I love that you love him...keep on counting down:)