CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Life is good!






I haven't posted anything for so long... and I have sooooooo much to post about! :) Life is good. Life is really good. I don't know where to start. I was really going crazy before Garan came home. I was so excited and extremely nervous. My poor roommates were great to listen and watch me panic as the days grew closer. I was eating fine and sleeping ok, until the last day, when I couldn't do either. The plane ride was the longest one I've ever taken and it was actually one of the shortest flights (55 minutes). After arriving at the airport I decided that I wouldn't cry. Then after going down the escalator, I changed my mind. I couldn't stop crying. I couldn't give my planned speech to Garan. We just held each other for the first time in a very long time. Everything was so comfortable. Everything felt so right. Everything feels so right. Out of the first 30 hours that he was home we spent 23 of them together (with friends and family of course). After an amazing weekend, I had to head back to Vegas for 10 more days of student teaching. This time only a few tears were shed at the airport, but saying goodbye was rough. I think we have called each other at least 20 times in the past two days. We can't get enough of each other. I'm counting down the days again. He's coming to Vegas to visit on Thursday. Like I said... life is good! :)

6 comments:

Chandie said...

Jessie, I could not possibly be happier that he is back and you two are together. You are just about the cutest couple ever! I'm excited he gets to come see you! I can't wait for you to be home! Let's double date or something k? Enjoy the last bit of teaching! Love you!

ClaysJenna said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you two!! Hope the last days fly by until you're back in Kaysville again!!
Love ya!!!

Carrie said...

oh that is soooo great for you two! it is nice having Garan home. He told me that the only times he hasn't felt homesick for Texas or overwhelmed was when he was with you! I told him it reminds me of the song, "feels like home to me" you should listen to it! it is by Chantal Kreviazuk

Traci said...

Yeah!! It was so good to see both of you on Saturday! I miss your face.

Stacey said...

We're totally using those pictures on your wedding video!

Stacie said...

Cute cute cute!! Sorry I'm behind. But I'm so excited Garan's home, and so excited for you two to be together again. It's a good time!