CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Fun in the Sun!

Oh wait... it's not that fun! It was 109 degrees as I left my school at 4:00 this afternoon. When I got into my car is said it was 118 degrees... IT'S MAY!!! Today the students could not have recess, because it was so hot! This is a little ironic since last semester my students had to stay in, because it was cold. AHHHH!! I didn't chose my locations at seasons very well. Thank heavens for air conditioning. :) It will cool off by Wednesday and until then I will enjoy the beauty of the inside of my apartment.

3 comments:

Chandie said...

Wow Jess, that is HOT!!! Good luck with all your climate changes!! :) And good luck with your class, it's been fun to read about what you are doing! Love ya!

pamelasue said...

That is so hot! I just would not make it! You know how much I hate being hot...you are a cutie and I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!!!!

ClaysJenna said...

Jeez!! That is definitely hot! Hotter than me in my unairconditioned home:) Im sorry:)