CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

When you think Tim McGraw... I hope you're thinkin' my favorite song!


I knew I wanted to go to a concert while I was here in Vegas... but I didn't know which one. I could go to one every weekend if I was rich... but I'm still a college student and can't afford that. So... I had to choose. After doing lots of research on the Internet, my roommate Emily and I found tickets for Tim McGraw for $50 on June 21 at the Mandalay Bay. My mom is flying down on Thursday, June 18 and coming with us to the concert as well. I'm so excited. What a perfect girls night out. I'm enjoying every second here, but this is one more thing on my list for a countdown. :)

5 comments:

Jons and Celeste Leigh said...

I'm not sure where to respond to your question, so hopefully you will find it here! You did give me your address, so you should have an invitation waiting for you at home, but in case you don't- the reception is at the Chantilly Mansion at 170 North Main Street in Layton. It starts at 6:30 and then after 8 will be dancing! I hope to see you there! Love you tons!

Chandie said...

I'm so excited for you!! I saw him in concert here a few years back and it was AWESOME!!! You will love it! Yay for you!! :)

Stacie said...

I just saw that you're back blogging! Yippee!!! And girl, Tim McGraw is AWESOME in concert! You're going to love it!

Carrie said...

Oh that is sooo fun! I haven't ever been, but my friend has several times and says he is one of the best entertainers to see! How fun, and great that your mom will come down, too!

Traci said...

Tim McGraw? Come on REO Speedwagon is there! :) How is Vegas and your classes??? You should let me know when you're coming back to k-town