CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 15, 2007

I'll Be Home For Christmas!


It’s so nice to be home for such a long, fun Christmas break. I’ll be home for 3 ½ weeks. That is the longest that I will be living at home until I am graduated from college and officially move back. I am going to try to have a productive few weeks and not be too lazy. I want to exercise on the elliptical (that I didn’t know my family had). I have lots of parties and friends to see. I have lots of babysitting little Lukester to do. I have to wrap all of Santa’s presents (I’m his/her elf). I have shopping to be done and lots of organizing I want to do. I also want to watch some movies with Stockton and Cabe and maybe Brynlie and Caleb as well. I am so excited to be home. It really feels like Christmas now. I love this time of year and want to spend the rest of the Christmas season with family and friends. It’s good to be home and I’m going to try to live up every moment of it.

1 comments:

Chandie said...

Stockton & Cabe are so excited to watch a movie with you! And I LOVE that you are "his/her elf" that is so cute, and funny :) And I'm SOOOOO happy that you are home for this long too!! Yay!! I hope we see you lots!
Cute family pic! Love ya!