CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Finally...

You probably won't believe this, but last night I wrote a blog about our fun, family trip to Cancun! I had just uploaded pictures and my computer shut off. Don't worry, it's been doing this lately. It will just shut off in the middle of whatever I am doing. Since I have discovered it I have been saving everything to my roommates jump drive so I haven't lost any homework, but it's so frustrating. I am taking my computer in to get fixed this weekend and will hopefully have it back by next week. A little ironic that it's during finals week?! I just got a very positive, happy email... so I am going to try to do the same. I can use the schools computers or my roommates (like I'm doing now!) It's really not that bad, but I won't be able to post any pictures. At least I wrote something though! :) I going to try to keep this a habit... but we'll see!

2 comments:

Chandie said...

How fun to see a new post! :) And how frustrating with your computer... I'm so sorry! I hope it all gets sorted out soon, I want to see the pics!!!! :)

Carrie said...

nice job on the new post! I can't wait to see pictures, I loved our trip to Cancun and wish to some day return there, it was sooooo much fun!!!