CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

I can hear the bells.

This post is long overdue! So after the last post... I packed up my car and drove home from Vegas with Garan. I was so grateful we had the whole drive together, because we were telling my parents that night that we were getting married in October. I was just a little nervous for their reaction, but they were so excited, that I had nothing to be worried about. It was the best road trip I have ever been on, because it was just Garan and I. We talked, ate, laughed, sang, danced; it was perfect. That night our engagement, became official to our parents. Then it became official to our families on Sunday, the 20th and Garan proposed on the 28th. I wish I had pictures to show, but I don't have them yet. I'm busy planning the wedding, and setting up my classroom, but am really wanting to spend every second with Garan. It's going well, because now he works until either 6 or 9 so I can plan until then and then we can hang out at night. I had no idea that being engaged could be so much fun. I've never been happier! I will try to be better about writing on here. We'll see how it goes.

11 comments:

Brittney said...

Jessie that's so exciting! Congrats! Wedding are so much fun!! :)

Stacie said...

Jessie you know we are all soooo excited! You've always been a part of our family- now it will just be official. :) Love you! Good luck planning! If you need me- call! I mean it, I would love to help!

ClaysJenna said...

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!! I am SO excited for you two!! Like Stacie said now it will be "official" that you are apart of our family, but you always have been!! We love you and let me know if I can do anything!!
Love ya tons!!!

Chandie said...

Yahooo!!!! It's OFFICIAL!!! Okay, so post a pic of the ring... it's GORGEOUS!! :) You two are just perfect, I couldn't be happier for you! Good luck with all your planning ~ it's a super fun time, so enjoy every minute!! Love ya!!

Carrie said...

yahooo, I have been waiting for this post! congrats and enjoy the whole planning stage, don't let any of it stress you, this is something you will never do again (we hope!)

Traci said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you!!

Brian and Kristy said...

Congratulations honey! I'm so happy for you. Being married is the best. I love you!

STAYC said...

jessie!!!! next month! how wonderfully exciting!!!!

Jons and Celeste Leigh said...

Oh! I am so happy for you two! About time the perfect couple is together! I love you both so much. I'm going to add you to our blog so I can check back for you to add pictures!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you two, your such a perfect couple! Good luck with the wedding plans!

Heather said...

That is so EXCITING!!! I got your invite the other day!!! You guys look so CUTE!!!! I am not sure I will be able to make it but I will have my mom bring my gift for me!!! CONGRATS you TWO!!!!