CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Results Are In!

I am so excited to officially announce that my Praxis PLT test score is in and... I PASSED!!! This was my final test out of 5 to certify me to become a teacher and I passed. It is an essay and multiple choice test based on how I will handle situations in my classroom. I took it the day before my birthday. So... now all I have to do is complete student teaching and I can officially become a teacher! :)

4 comments:

ClaysJenna said...

Congrats jess! Thats SO great! But, really, I had no doubt in my mind that you would pass:)

Chandie said...

Congratulations Jessie!!!!!! Of course you passed!! You are amazing! Yay for you!! :o)

pamelasue said...

Congratulations! I know how much you stressed over that and even though none of us doubted it...it is so exciting for you!! Almost there...

Stacey said...

Congrats Jess! I'm so proud of my cute little cousin.