CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

I've come to the conclusion that this really is the most wonderful time of the year. I love from about mid August until the beginning of Januray. The weather is perfect. I love when it starts to get a little colder outside. I love when the leaves begin to change colors. I love the anxiety before starting school. I love being anxious for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and of course Christmas. But most of all... I LOVE FOOTBALL SEASON!!! I think that is one of the biggest reasons that this is the most wonderful time of year. I have no problem admitting that I have an addiction and probably a problem. I have been counting down the days for weeks and it feels so good to be writing this as I am watching a football game. I really love to watch all football, it doesn't matter who the team is. Right now I am watching the Utes play the Beavers. Don't get me wrong, I am a Cougar, not a Ute, but I love to watch it all. My Cougars play on Saturday and I really can't wait for that game. I'm just so excited that this season has finally begun! So... let the games begin! Go Coug's!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

yahoo Jessie, welcome aboard! Enjoy all your football games and keep cheering on the Cougars!

Chandie said...

Jessie!!! I'm soooo happy to see your blog on here!! Well, aside from all the BYU stuff (hehe) but I'm so excited! I can't wait to read all your fun adventures and thoughts!! Love you!!!
Go Utes! ;-)

pamelasue said...

I am so glad to see your blog! I love this season for the same reasons. And I love football. I hope to hear more from you soon.